Sunday, January 17, 2010

Greetings from Cairo

Hello all,
We all arrived here in Cairo safe and sound. Our flights went smoothly, and have found our accomodations to be just fine. Thanks for all your prayers already, since all the beginning logistics have gone very smoothly! We have already had a packed day, seeing the pyramids, the sphinx, and various other sites around Cairo. I can tell I will enjoy so many aspects of this trip, from the stimulating sites, to the wonderful food, to the eclectic sounds in language, music, and street sounds, and even to exciting things like crossing the street amidst crazy Cairo traffic.
Well, I wanted to let you know I have arrived and am well under way this cross cultural. More on all that later....
May you all have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, pyramids and the sphinx already!!! Cool! :-) Glad you made it safely and can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear these good tidings! We'll keep praying, you keep enjoying.

    ReplyDelete