As you may know, I will be studying abroad in the Middle East for my cross cultural through Eastern Mennonite University January-April, 2010. I will use this blog to occasionally give updates on my experiences and thoughts as I richly experience what this trip has to offer.
If you would like to follow these experiences, simply type your email address into the line under email subscription on the left side of the page. If you activate email subscriptions, you will receive an email when I update the blog.
More than anything else, I covet your prayers as I embark on this journey. Feel free to email me, and I will do my best to respond; although, my highest priority will be to fully experience this cross cultural, limiting my time on the Internet.
Blessings,
Benjamin
OK Marlin - I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip. And we will pray, pray, pray.
ReplyDeleteTuna